CMIS strives to keep class sizes small, and thus provide the individualized, differentiated instruction that is needed to help each student succeed. We give priority enrollment to qualified applicants from the Western world. Thai, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese applicants will also be considered on a space-available basis. In general, students coming from a comparable international school with an English-language medium will have a much greater chance of being accepted to study at CMIS.
Although we expect to have vacancies at each grade level, we reserve spaces for qualified, priority applicants. Our Priority Categories are as follows:
- Christian Missionary families,
- Diplomatic / Consular families,
- NGO / Non-profit organization families,
- Siblings of current CMIS students,
- Former CMIS families who are returning from abroad,
- CMIS Staff children, and
- Fluent English speakers from comparable international schools
All other applicants are considered on a space-available basis.